North Carolina Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
North Carolina Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
A school district in North Carolina has paired with VocoVision to fill a Speech-Language Pathologist position.
Teletherapy has expanded the services schools can provide to students, without which they may not have received the help they need at all. In addition to benefiting students and schools, therapists get the advantage of working from home, working more autonomously, decreasing their exposure to illness, and saving time and money on commuting.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders
License and Certifications:
- Licensed North Carolina SLP
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- 2-3 years in a school setting
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
Attain the career you deserve, while making a major impact on students’ lives, by sending your resume to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled