North Dakota School Psychologist Teletherapy
North Dakota School Psychologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision is seeking a School Psychologist to fill an opening in a North Dakota school district for the 22/23 school year.
This position will be performed over a user-friendly online platform from the comfort of the psychologist’s own home. VocoVision will provide the software, training, and technical support needed for success.
- Master’s Degree in School or Educational Psychology
License and Certification:
- State Licensed and Certified in North Dakota
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- K-12 caseload
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Fully remote
- Increased flexibility and autonomy
- Save money on transportation costs
- Decreased exposure to illness
Impact the lives of children while enjoying the benefits of working from home by sending your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled