North Dakota Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Distance Learning
North Dakota Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) – Distance Learning
A school district in North Dakota is seeking an adaptable and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist to join their team for the remainder of the school year!
Therapists will work from home using an online platform. The software, training, and IT support will be provided by VocoVision. In working from home therapists achieve a balanced home/work life by cutting time and money spent commuting, decreasing exposure to illness, and gaining the desired flexibility in their schedule.
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Licensed SLP in North Dakota
- School-based experience minimum
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments
- Testing, evaluations, assessments, writing reports, and IEPs
- Direct therapy will be provided during normal school hours
- Indirect therapy can be done anytime
If you or a colleague are interested or have any questions, please send your resume to Meghan Tonnesen at Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled