Now Hiring an Online Speech Language Pathologist in Nevada
Are you ready to join the exciting and expanding field of tele-therapy? Join VocoVision today and work from the comfort of your own home. A school district in Nevada needs a Speech Language Pathologist to interview now and work for the rest of the 2022-23 school year. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to renew for next year. This is a great district so apply today to secure a new remote position!
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Master’s Degree (CCC’s)
- Licensed SLP in Nevada or willing to acquire
- Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply
- At least 2 years of recent school’s experience (some exceptions apply)
- Some tech savviness is required
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Guaranteed hours every week
- Weekly Pay
- Same hourly rate for all direct/indirect services
- Develop or implement treatment plans for problems such as stuttering, delayed language, swallowing disorders, or inappropriate pitch or harsh voice problems, based on own assessments.
- Write reports and maintain proper documentation of information.
- Participate in and write reports for meetings regarding students’ progress, such as individualized educational planning (IEP) meetings, in-service meetings, or intervention assistance team meetings.
- Evaluate hearing or speech and language test results, barium swallow results, or medical or background information to diagnose and plan treatment for speech, language, fluency, voice, or swallowing disorders.
- Complete administrative responsibilities, such as coordinating paperwork, scheduling case management activities, or writing lesson plans.
- Develop individual or group activities or programs in schools to deal with behavior, speech, language, or swallowing problems.
To apply please contact Jeremy Senterfitt at [email protected] or call 678-710-7948.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled