Now Hiring! Colorado School Psychologist | 100% Remote
Position Overview: We are looking for a Remote School Psychologist to work with students in Maryland. In this role, you will provide virtual psychological assessments, and support to students, parents, and teachers, ensuring that students receive the assistance they need to excel academically and thrive emotionally.
The applicant must be able to complete a short tech screening prior to the interview and be comfortable using virtual communication tools.
- Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology from an accredited institution.
- Licensed or certified as a School Psychologist in the state of Maryland.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a school psychologist or in a related field.
- Strong assessment and evaluation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Empathy, patience, and the ability to build rapport with students and their families.
- Be part of a pioneering future of education and mental health services.
- Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of working from home, regardless of your location.
If you are a dedicated School Psychologist who is passionate about helping students succeed, we encourage you to apply!
Interested candidates are invited to apply here and submit your resume to Arlyne Perez at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled