Now Hiring for 23/24 School Year - Digital Speech-Language Pathologist Position - Idaho
VocoVision is seeking a remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide virtual therapy services to students in Idaho. If you have a valid Idaho SLP license, K-12 caseload experience, and a passion for making a difference, we want to hear from you.
- Valid Idaho Speech Language Pathologist license
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- K-12 caseload experience preferred
- Virtual experience strongly preferred
- Deliver virtual speech therapy to K-12 students in Idaho
- Conduct assessments and develop individualized treatment plans
- Collaborate with educational teams
- Monitor progress and document outcomes
- Remote work opportunity
- Competitive compensation
- Supportive team
- Professional development
To Apply: Email your resume to Jess Owen at [email protected] with the subject line "VocoVision Digital SLP - Idaho". Valid Idaho SLP license required. Join us in making a difference in students' lives!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled