NSY- Arizona School Looking For A Speech Pathologist
Speech Pathologist in Arizona ( 2022-2023 SY---Remote )
COMPLETELY VIRTUAL!!!! Come work for an amazing company with an incredible school in Arizona that is looking for a Speech Pathologist to start at the beginning of the 2022-2023 school year. This is your chance to be apart of an amazing team that is super supportive. To be considered for this position, please send an updated resume to [email protected] and reach out to me at 813-543-9884. To self-schedule yourself to speak over the phone about this opportunity, you can schedule through my calendly link: calendly.com/josephine-mason.
- 2022-2023 School Year
- part to full time 10-20 hours per week
- General duties
Benefits of Partnering with Vocovision:
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
Job Requirements- (Must Have)
- ASHA CCC
- State License
- State Department of Education License
- 2 years of school-based experience
If you’re interested in this virtual school Speech Language Pathologist position, please send an up to date copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] and give me a call at 813-543-9884
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled