Occupational Therapist Distance Learning
Occupational Therapist – Distance Learning
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Arizona to find a reliable and highly organized school occupational therapist.
VocoVision enables therapists to work from by bringing advanced video conferencing and effective educational services together to create a unique opportunity for students, therapists, and school systems. To ensure a smooth transition, VocoVision provides software and technical support every step of the way.
- Develop and evaluate IEPs
- Consult and collaborate with families, faculty, and staff
- Preventative and responsive solutions
- Create and carry out programs and promotion to promote learning
All prospective clinicians must have:
- A Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- At least 2 years of experience
Advance your career today by sending your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled