Occupational Therapist- Remote Position - Spring Semester- Full - Time - K-12
Occupational Therapist- Remote Position - Spring Semester - Full - Time - K-12
We are seeking experienced, organized, self-sufficient Occupational Therapists that are confident working independently.
- Ability to evaluate students and prepare appropriate therapy plans
- Assist in conducting Functional Behavior Assessments and developing/implementing Behavior Intervention Plans
- Meet the needs of all students effectively by working in partnership with other disciplines
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to plan and implement classroom-based activities and sensory strategies/interventions
- Work from home
- Master’s Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Licensed and Certified in Washington
- Comfortable with Zoom platform
- Ability to communicate with students using technology
Please send resume to email@example.com or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled