Ohio Licensed School Psychologist Statewide Opportunity - ASAP Hire
Work from Home School Psychologist – Ohio - Statewide
VocoVision allows School Psychologist to provide consultations, assessments, progress monitoring, and intervention services virtually to a school district from the comfort of your own home. You would be able to work with students in a primarily high school caseload, and providing quality therapy to children with mild-moderate disabilities.
Specifications and Qualifications:
- Full-Time/Part-Time (23 – 35 hours weekly)
- State Board License
- NASP Approved
- Set goals and develop Individual Evaluation Plans
- Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- Kindergarten - Middle School Caseload
- Assessments and some limited counseling duties
Interviews are taking place in the coming weeks first come first apply!
If you are looking to take your career to a new level as a School Psychologist – email your resume to Senior Recruiter, Daryl! Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled