Ohio Part Time Speech Therapist
VocoVision is seeking to hire a Remote Speech Language Pathologist. Do you want to build a rewarding career by improving the lives of students through an exceptional teletherapy platform while working from home? If so, this may be the position for you!
What we are looking for:
- Part or Full time Candidates. (Candidate can choose how many hours they dedicate, it can be from 12 hours up to 28 hours)
- Must be able to work during school hours
- Caseload is covering an elementary and middle school. If decide to do part time can choose one or other. Total amount of kids is 51 for both sites.
- Onsite facilitator with assist tele-therapist
Through tele- speech, you can diagnose, assess, and create a comprehensive treatment plan to correct these speech conditions your students may have. VocoVision’s SLPs can allow children to gain back the confidence they need to succeed in and out of the classroom. Setting them up for success both in the school setting and beyond is meaningful work that builds a rewarding career!
- 1099 Independent Contract
- Guaranteed Hours weekly
- 100% full remote, all you need is a working device (laptop or PC)
- Equal Pay for indirect and direct services
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA certification
- Speech Pathology License from Ohio State board
- Teaching Certification from the State Board is needed additional to license
If this position interests you please email your resume to me Kelly Perez at [email protected] or call me directly for more information at 678-367-4912! If I am away I will get back with you within 24-48 hours of your call/voicemail.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled