Ohio School Psychologist - Remote - 2023/2024 School Year
Company Overview: Vocovision is a teletherapy company providing virtual services to schools in need across the country. We are currently seeking multiple School Psychologist to work for an Ohio School District full-time and part-time in the current school year.
Job Summary: The remote School Psychologist will be responsible for providing psychological and educational services to students in a virtual environment. You will work collaboratively with school personnel and families to identify and address the needs of students with emotional, behavioral, and academic concerns.
Overview: 1099 Contract, Remote, Full-time and Part-time
- Conduct comprehensive psycho-educational evaluations for students to identify strengths, areas of need, and eligibility for special education services.
- Perform observations of students in their general education setting.
- Test, score, and write evaluations and reports
- Collaborate with school personnel and community agencies to provide a comprehensive and coordinated network of support services for students.
- Attend and participate in IEP meetings.
- Monitor student progress and evaluate the effectiveness of interventions and accommodations.
- Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology or related field
- Ohio School Psychologist Certification
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing school psychology services
- Experience working with diverse populations and students with disabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Proficient in the use of technology and virtual communication platforms
Benefits: weekly compensation, work from home flexibility, pay for direct and indirect services.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please apply online today or submit your resume to Rumor Morton at [email protected]. You can also call or text 678-497-4825 directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled