Ohio | Virtual (1099 Pay) | Full-Time School Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) Job
Looking for a new opportunity? VocoVision is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist for a fully remote contract position with a school districted in Ohio.
To be considered, you must be licensed in Arkansas and the state you reside in (if different). Regardless of location, every student should have access to the world’s leading telepractice professionals. At VocoVision, we help children reach their potential from anywhere.
- Contract Position: January - May 2023
- Full Time: 30+ Hours/Week
- Caseload: K-12th Grade, Additional Details on Interview
- Location: Fully Remote
- Requires a Master's Degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed in the state of OH
- School experience required
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled