Ohio | Virtual Special Education Teacher
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Special Education Teacher to work in a remote capacity! As a Remote Special Education Teacher, you will play a crucial role in implementing, and facilitating digital learning experiences for students. This position offers a flexible work schedule, with the ability to work from home. Applicant must be able to complete a short tech screening prior to any interview.
- Bachelor's degree in Education or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Valid teaching certification in Ohio.
- Familiarity with a variety of online teaching platforms and educational technology tools.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to adapt to changing technologies and learning environments.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- A passion for education and a commitment to fostering student success in a digital learning environment.
If you are a passionate and dedicated Special Education Teacher looking to make a difference in the lives of students in Ohio, we encourage you to apply! For immediate consideration, please apply here and submit your resume to Arlyne Perez at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled