Ohio: Work From Home as a Speech Language Pathologist
Teletherapy Opportunity for Ohio Licensed Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Are you in search of the convenience of a work-from-home setup, freeing yourself from the daily commute? VocoVision presents an exciting teletherapy position for Ohio-licensed Speech Language Pathologists (SLP). We are actively seeking a qualified CCC-SLP professional to become a valuable part of our team, delivering remote services to an exceptional school district. Utilize your expertise to perform assessments, interventions, and treatments for students in need, all through our cutting-edge virtual teletherapy platform.
- Full-time or Part-time
- 1099 Contract
- Flexible caseload
- Duration: Remainder of the current school year with the possibility of renewal next year
- Master's level degree in Speech Pathology
- ASHA-CCC certification
- 2 years of recent school experience
- Successful completion of a basic tech screening
- State educational certifications are mandatory
To apply, click the link below and submit your updated resume to [email protected]. For immediate consideration, feel free to contact me at 678-748-5946. Join us in adapting your in-classroom skills to a virtual teletherapy solution.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled