Oklahoma Speech Pathologists Work Fully Remote
VocoVision is seeking to hire a full or part time Virtual Speech Language Pathologist. Do you enjoy working with children? Would you like to improve the lives of students through our exceptional teletherapy platform while working from home? If so, this may be the position for you!
What we are looking for:
- 30+ ish hrs per week
- 25-30 students on caseload, each student has about 45mins of services
- Students are at virtual academy
- Must be licensed in Oklahoma
- Must be able to work during school hours
- General duties include: Small group instruction, push in/ pull out services, re-evaluations, initial evaluations, IEP
As a Speech-Language Pathologist, you will spend your day helping improve the lives of children. Setting them up for success both in the school setting and beyond is meaningful work that builds a rewarding career! Partnering with VocoVison as one of our tele therapists comes with support and flexible schedule!
- 1099 Independent Contract
- Full or Part time Guaranteed Hours
- M-F during school hours ( you pick how many hours you can devote)
- 100% full remote
- Weekly and Equal Pay for indirect and direct services
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA certification
- Oklahoma Speech Pathology License
If this position interests you please email your resume to me Kelly Perez at [email protected] or call me directly for more information at 678-367-4912! If I am away I will get back with you within 24-48 hours of your call.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled