Online CCC-SLP Job
New Hampshire Licensed Online SLP Needed - 40 hours/week
If you're a self-starter, seeking a remote speech job that values you, you can finally discover the true benefit of a flexible virtual job when you join the VocoVision team.
We get it - you have a passion for helping students, but you also want to live your life to the fullest extent. Whether you're burnt out, overloaded, or just need the flexibility of being able to run a load of laundry during the day - VocoVision is here to help.
Begin a school career that allows you to provide special education, mental health, or speech services with our team of dedicated professionals to help you each step of the way. We have an opening for a NH licensed Speech Language Pathologists for 2022-23. Please reach out to [email protected] for more information.
- PreK-8th grade population
- SLPA Supervision required
- 40 student caseload
VocoVision School Speech Therapists will:
- Provide diagnostics and therapy to kiddos with communication disorders including aphasia, apraxia, dysarthria, and voice disorders
- Participate in school IEP, MFE, parent, and team meetings
- Schedule and execute assessments clearly and effectively
- Maintain a collaborative team approach working with occupational therapy, physical therapy, nursing, dietary, and teachers
- Create therapy materials and developed therapy groups for varying skill levels
- Execute evaluations and assist with behavior plans and crisis intervention
- Have experience with cognition, dysphagia, and articulation
- Maintain records and reports necessary to provide and monitor an effective speech/language program
- Integrate goals and objectives into regular program
- Establish a parent/school inter-relationship in working with speech/language impaired learners
- Carry out directives of supervisor(s)
- Enjoy the benefits of 100% Work-from-home positions
- Receive compensation for direct and indirect services
- Be guaranteed their assigned hours
- Have extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- Enjoy the flexibility of Independent contracts
- Have established ASHA CCCs
- Be licensed in the state they practice in as well as the state they live in
- Have 2 years of recent experience in a school setting
Contact me to learn more about this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Director of Educational Resources
ProCare Therapy | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled