Online Illinois School Speech Therapist
Speech-Language Pathologist - TeleTherapy
Who We Are:
At VocoVision, we have the capacity to reach every corner of the country to help all children reach their potential. Using tele-practice technology, we connect professionals with the students that need them most, regardless of location. Our offsite, especially trained therapists and educators provide therapy using online and mobile technologies. Now, children who were previously unable to receive integral therapy services have access to the world’s most innovative tele-practice program.
Technology is great, but it’s only as good as the person behind it. That’s why we search the country for the strongest providers to meet each child at their point of need, whatever and wherever that may be. VocoVision is hiring for the remainder of the 21-22 school year!
- Experienced and licensed MS, CCC-SLPs, preferably with a minimum of 2 years of schools experience.
- Illinois state license is required
- PEL Required
- Speech-Language Pathologists should be able to work independently, flexibly and has strong communication abilities in person, over the phone, and via email.
- Technical savviness is a must!
- Speech therapy services to the school-aged students K -12th Grade
- IEP meeting attendance, direct therapy sessions, completion of all school-required paperwork associated with a speech caseload.
To apply please submit your information below or email your resume to Account Executive Taylor Langston at [email protected]. Call directly at 770-776-2079 for any questions regarding this position or positions available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disable
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled