Online School Psychologist Job in Indiana
Interested in working from home? VocoVision specializes in remote positions across the country! A wonderful school district in Indiana is actively looking for a qualified and experienced School Psychologist to interview now for the 2022-23 school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified School Psychologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Indiana School Psychology License
- Masters in School Psychology or Educational Psychology
- Conduct psychological assessments and interpret results for students and participate in IEP conferences, team meetings, and problem-solving meetings.
- Provide individual, group, and family therapy per IEP requirements.
- Monitor completion of case study evaluations and participate in IEP conferences and problem-solving meetings.
- 1099 Contractor position
- Guaranteed weekly hours for all direct/indirect services
If you're interested in this position, please click APPLY NOW or text/call Jeremy Senterfitt at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled