Online School Psychologist Work from Home
Online School Psychologist – Work from Home
A school district in Texas is currently seeking a hard-working and qualified School Psychologist to join their team for the upcoming school year. This is a work from home position that utilizes a complete and user-friendly online platform. Working from home provides clinicians with increased flexibility and autonomy resulting in an ideal work/life balance.
In addition to so many advantages, psychologists can feel satisfied with their career as teletherapy primarily services students who may not have received the psychological services they need without it.
- Master’s Degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Texas Licensed and Certified
- Previous school experience (2+ years)
- Implementing IEPs
- Providing direct and indirect therapy
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Decreased transportation cost
- Decreased exposure to illness
- Mild to moderate caseloads
- Software provided
- Clinical and technical training available before and throughout contract
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected] If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me by phone or email.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled