Online SLP Extraordinaire: Bring Your Passion for Communication to Our District
Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is passionate about making a positive difference in students' lives? ProCare Therapy is seeking a licensed and experienced virtual SLP to provide services to K-12 students in Hawaii.
- Conducting assessments and evaluations to determine students' communication disorders and needs
- Developing and implementing individualized therapy plans to improve students' speech, language, and communication skills
- Providing virtual therapy sessions to students using teletherapy technology
- Collaborating with school staff and parents to develop and monitor students' progress
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of therapy sessions and students' progress
- Participating in IEP meetings and providing input on students' goals and progress
- Staying up-to-date with the latest research, techniques, and technology in speech language pathology
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Active license in Speech-Language Pathology
- At least two years of school experience
- Comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency with technology
If you're a dynamic and motivated SLP looking to make a difference in students' lives and take your career to the next level, this is the opportunity for you! Contact us today to learn more about this exciting position.
Jeff Volosin- Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.