Online Special Education Teacher Job in Wyoming
A fantastic school district in Wyoming is looking for a Special Education Teacher to deliver services via teletherapy. The selected teacher will work entirely from the comfort of their own home. VocoVision provides the software, training, and support to ensure success.
- Full-Time (part-time applicants welcome to apply)
- 22-23 school year with the option to renew for next year
- Weekly pay
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Modifying educational programs for students with special needs to learn at their own pace
- Monitoring behavioral patterns of children and applying appropriate interventions when required
- Evaluating the progress of students and discussing results with students, parents, and school officials
- Attending staff meetings, inspections, conferences, and programs as needed
- Preparing students for the transition to the next grade level
- Collaborating with other staff members to create holistic intervention programs and plans
- Finding and implementing engaging activities for students
- Preparing and implementing remedial programs for students that require extra help
To be immediately considered for the position please email Jeremy Senterfitt a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call Jeremy directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.