Online Speech Language Pathologist Job in Arizona
Ditch your morning commute, save money on gas and work from home as a tele-therapist with VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy. VocoVision is working with a school district in Arizona that needs a Speech Language Pathologist for the 2023-24 school year. This position is fully remote so you can continue providing important speech therapy to students in need from the comfort of your own home.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Active Arizona SLP license
- ASHA CCC's
- At least 2 years of school experience (some exceptions)
- Working knowledge of the IEP process
- Updated computer with high speed internet (tech screen will be administered)
- Develop treatment plans to assist students with speech problems such as delayed language, inappropriate pitch, stuttering, swallowing disorders or harsh voice problems. Treatment plans should be based on your own assessments as well as recommendations from social workers, physicians and psychologists.
- Assess student needs and adjust treatments in accordance with student progression.
- Evaluate language, speech or hearing test results as well as medical information and barium swallow results to diagnose and develop a treatment plan for swallowing, fluency, language, speech and voice disorders.
- Develop school programs or activities for individuals and/or groups to deal with language, swallowing, behavior and speech problems.
- Teach students proper techniques for achieving more effective communication, such as lip reading, voice improvement and sign language.
- Instruct students on how to strengthen the muscles of the face, tongue and jaw to facilitate improved speech.
- Refer students when appropriate to additional educational or medical services.
Are you interested? Please click APPLY NOW below to submit application directly.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled