Online Speech Language Pathologist Opening in Minnesota
Find a better work/life balance by joining VocoVision today as a tele-therapist! VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, is looking for a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist that can interview now for the 2022-23 school year with a wonderful school district in Minnesota.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
- MA or MS CCC-SLP
- Licensed Minnesota SLP
- Full time and part time positions available
- 1099 Contractor position
- Guaranteed weekly hours for all direct/indirect services
- Assist in the early recognition and prevention of educational problems. Monitor student progress and make informed, timely educational decisions.
- Conduct speech, language, and hearing screenings and diagnostic evaluations to determine the need for clinical services.
- Participate as a team member in the comprehensive evaluation, review, and reevaluation process.
- Participate in the development of student IEP's.
- Consult with parents, teachers, administrators, and others concerning the needs of students and special services that are available.
Are you interested? Click APPLY NOW
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled