Online Speech Language Pathologist Position (OR)
Are you a compassionate individual who is dedicated to helping children develop their speech and language skills? Do you exemplify high standards of equity and inclusion in the workplace? Do you desire more flexibility in your career? If so, working with VocoVision as a remote Speech Language Pathologist may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Continue reading for further requirements to see if you’re the perfect fit for this position.
Timeframe: 2022 – 2023 school year, full-time
Pay structure: 1099 independent contractor, paid on a weekly basis
- Master’s Degree in relevant field
- ASHS CCC Certification
- Current state licensure (MUST be licensed in the state where you reside and where you are providing services)
- Must pass technical assessment through VocoVision
- Must pass a background check
- 2+ years recent experience working in schools preferred
Position responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Perform assessments to assist in diagnosis
- Attend IEP meetings and help create individualized treatment plans tailored to students’ needs
- Meet regularly with students to help develop skills such as speech fluency, articulation, and vocal quality
What can we offer you? VocoVision will provide you with top-notch telehealth software to facilitate virtual work via Zoom with your students so that you can help them succeed without having to worry about transportation access or commutes. We will provide training, reliable technical support, and access to assessments relevant to your field so that you can work 100% from the comfort of your home.
Contact: If you are interested in the position, apply directly below or contact Karlie Burrell at [email protected] or (470) 880-5034.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled