Online Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Online Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision has partnered with an exceptional school district in Minnesota to staff a full time Speech-Language Pathologist for the current school year. The school is looking to begin interviews within the next week so if you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply below.
VocoVision allows SLPs to work from home by using an online platform. This is a user friendly, HIPPA compliant platform that has a constantly expanding library of useful materials. To ensure the best results for therapists and students, VocoVision provides software, training, and support in every step of the way!
- Fully licensed and certified SLP in Minnesota
- MS or MA CCC-SLP
- 37.5 hours/week
- Now-end of the school year
- Mild-moderate, k-5 caseload
- Meet with parents, faculty, and staff for IEP meeting via video platform or conference calls
- Evaluations, testing, assessments, and report writing
To apply, please send your resume and 2-3 references to [email protected]
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled