Online Speech Language Pathologist Work from Home
Online Speech Language Pathologist – Work from Home
VocoVision allows our Speech Therapist to offer treatment and assessments through Teletherapy. SLPs would be able to serve clients with differing needs, including: Articulation/Phonology, Language Impairments, Fluency, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Literacy/Written Language, Augmentative/Alternative Communication, and Childhood Apraxia of Speech from the comfort of your own home.
Interviews are currently being scheduled for the remainder of school year and next year!
- Must have 2 or more years of experience working in the school setting
- Basic clinical and technical training will be provided
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
License or Certification:
- ASHA Certified
- Licensed SLP in Minnesota
- MN Teaching Certification
If you are interested in this awesome opportunity, please apply by submitting your resume today to Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com for immediate consideration.
VocoVision Account Executive