Online Speech-Language Pathologist Work from Home
Online Speech-Language Pathologist – Work from Home
A school district in Minnesota has partnered with VocoVision to find a hard-working and organized Speech-Language Pathologist to fill an opening for the 22/23 school year. This is a teletherapy position, allowing therapists to reach students in areas unable to be staffed by onsite therapists. Without teletherapy and the therapists that utilize it, these students may not receive the services they need.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- 2 or more years of school-based experience
- Licensed SLP in Minnesota
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Increased flexibility
- Save time and money by cutting the commute
- Software, training, and IT support provided by VocoVision
Advance your career today by sending your resume and 2-3 references to VocoVision Account Executive, Meghan Tonnesen!
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled