Online Speech-Language Pathologist Work from Home
Online Speech-Language Pathologist – Work from Home
A great teletherapy opportunity is available for a Speech-Language Pathologist for a school district in Hawaii. This is an ideal position for therapists in need of a flexible schedule, as it is performed from the comfort of your own home. There is absolutely no travel associated with the position. All interviews, meetings, and therapy will be conducted through a complete online platform.
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active Hawaii SLP License
- 2 years working in school-based setting (minimum)
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Cut cost and hassle of commuting
- Avoid exposure to illness
- Achieve ideal work/life balance
VocoVision offers free clinical and technical training and guaranteed contracted hours. Candidates interested in this position but not licensed in Hawaii are still encouraged to apply. There is still time to get licensed before the school year starts!
For additional information, questions or to be considered, please contact Meghan Tonnesen.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled