Online Speech Pathologist for Massachusetts
Join the teletherapy movement by working with VocoVision! We are currently seeking a Speech Pathologist to provide remote services for a school in Massachusetts. Enjoy having a better work life balance and continue your passion for making an impact in children’s lives. Not only will you get greater flexibility in your schedule but remote work provides wider opportunities for diversity and inclusion.
- ASHA CCC’s
- Masters Degree in Speech Pathology
- 2 years of in classroom-based experience preferred
- Active Speech license in Massachusetts
- Teaching Certification or ability to obtain one in Massachusetts
- Full-time, Contract
- Guaranteed weekly hours for all direct/indirect services
- Weekly Pay
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please email your resume to Account Executive Kelly Perez at [email protected] , or call directly 678-367-4912. VocoVision would love to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled