Online Speech Pathology Opportunity- Michigan
Speech Pathology Opportunity - Michigan
Vocovision is recruiting for a full-time speech Language Pathologist for a school district in the Northeast US Region. The primary responsibility is to convert onsite abilities to be compatible with Teletherapy This is an excellent opportunity to continue working in the Speech Pathology discipline and avoid traffic/weather inconveniences.
- Develop, design, and partcipate in IEP's and meetings
- Assess, Diagnose, and Treat disorders.
- Conducts speech, language, and hearing screenings.
Qualifications and Specifications:
- Must have CCCs
- Strong professional communication skills, both oral and written
- School setting experience with K-12th graders
- Full - Time
- 1099 Contract
Interviews will be conducted for qualified candidates!
If you'd like consideration for additional opportunities, please email your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled