Online Teacher of the Visually Impaired
Work-From-Home Teacher of The Visually Impaired | Full-time
Are you an experienced TVI licensed in the state of Massachusetts looking for a fresh start in a virtual teaching job? This is your chance to work with a supportive and all-around amazing school district in MA, and work remotely, for the 22-23 school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Virtual extended school year (summer) TVI jobs available as well. See details below.
- Upcoming school year
- Providing services via zoom
- Adapting material
- General and Special Education
- Must be IL licensed Teacher for the Visually Impaired
- Master's Degree required
- 2 years of experience preferred
VocoVision in a Nutshell:
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- Clinical and Technology management team accessible throughout assignments
- VocoVision is an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future.
- We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students.
If this role sounds like a great fit, or you are interested in discussing other openings, please reach to me directly by either phone or email. My direct information can be seen below, and I would love to hear from you and answer any questions that you may have!
Director of Educational Resources
ProCare Therapy | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled