PA Speech and Language Teletherapist Job
K-5th Grade CCC-SLP - Work From Home
When partnering with VocoVision as an SLP, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with students all over the country—students who need access to your services—as well as the opportunity to work from anywhere and have more control over your schedule. If you’re ready to embrace the beauty of remote work, go ahead and read over the details of the Speech Language Pathologist position based in Pennsylvania below.
- K-5th grade itinerant
- 2 school sites
- 50 student caseload
- The Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) work under the direction and supervision of the Associate Director of Speech-Language Services and will work with elementary through high school students grades PreK-12th grade in screening, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating disorders of speech and language communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and communicate with both adults and children
- State licensure
- PA Clearances active
- 2 years of recent experience
- ASHA CCC
- Master's degree
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled