PA Telehealth DHHT **K-12 caseload**
We are seeking for a DHHT to work a Virtual K-12 caseload in Pennsylvania. The ideal candidate must have a passion for engaging with children whom are deaf/hard of hearing. Join our team today!
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from the convenience of your home
- Incur fewer transportation expenses
- Reduced exposure to illnesses
- Higher student satisfaction
- Master’s Degree in Special Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- PA Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- 2-3 years of previous school experience
- Must pass basic tech screening test
If you are interested in furthering your career as a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled