PA Virtual School SLP Job | Full-time
School Teletherapy Job in Pennsylvania - CCC-SLP
We’ve seen firsthand the past few years that teletherapy and e-learning play a key role in improving equity and access in education. VocoVision has partnered with schools in Pennsylvania to take on remote Speech Therapists for this semester, extended school year, and the upcoming school year. See details below:
- 6-8th grade population
- Multiple openings, please inquire
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
- The Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) work under the direction and supervision of the Associate Director of Speech-Language Services and will work with elementary through high school students grades PreK-12th grade in screening, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating disorders of speech and language communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and communicate with both adults and children
- Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to assess all areas of speech and language development, provide direct instruction to students, and consult to team members in a collaborative manner.
- Speech-language pathologists will develop individualized goals & Individualized Education Plans consistent with state/federal laws and regulations, provide case management for students with speech/language disabilities, and implement programs in the least restrictive environment appropriate for the student.
- State licensure
- PA Clearances
- 2 years of recent experience
- Master's degree
- Certificate of Clinical Competency in Audiology or Speech from ASHA
Why Partner with VocoVision?
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts - more freedom than W2 virtual jobs
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
Please e-mail me a copy of your resume and three supervisory references for faster interview turnaround.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled