Part-time (8 hours/week) Remote School Psychologist Job
Remote School Psychologist needed for Evaluations/Reevaluations
If you’re looking to break into school based teletherapy, or pick up some additional evaluations, now is your chance to. Schools are signing virtual educators and Teletherapists on for the 2022-23 school year daily, and if you want to jump into an online school job, you must start ASAP. VocoVision in partnership with a remote academy in Wisconsin is seeking a supplemental virtual Psychologist to support their on-site staff in evaluations and re-evaluations.
- NASP certification
- Teletherapy experience
- 2 years of recent experience in schools
- Master's degree
- WI School Psychology licensure in active status
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If this sounds like a remote School Psychology job opportunity that you'd like to learn more about, please reach out to me today by either phone or email. I'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have about our virtual learning platform, and help facilitate a phone interview scheduled between you and the district’s leadership
Senior Hiring Director
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled