Part Time Elementary Deaf Hard of Hearing Teacher | VIRTUAL
Interviews are being arranged for a fully remote Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher to join a school district in Pennsylvania for the 22/23 school year.
- 8a - 11am EST (M, T, W, F)
- ASAP Start
- 1 student cochlear implant
- Facilitator: SLP will sit in to assist 1hr
- Paid hourly for all services (both direct and indirect)
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly pay
- 1099 does not include benefits or taxes taken
- No commute
To set an interview or speak about the role please send resume to [email protected] and call Sheila Bailey at (678) 710-7666.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled