Part - Time KansasSpeech Clinician (SLP) - Pediatric Focus - Teletherapy
Part - Time Kansas Speech Clinician (SLP) - Pediatric Focus - Teletherapy
The VOCOVISION SLP will provide language, speech assessments and therapy to students to reduce impairments. All of our caseloads are properly analyzed to ensure success for the student and clinician in a teletherapy setting.
- Contract - Remainder of School Year
- Paid Weekly (Pay Commensurate with Market and Experience)
- Flexible Part-Time Hours (22.5 - 28 hours)
- Immediate Start
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Licensed or willing to get licensed in Colorado, Kansas, or Illinois as an SLP that can work in Schools
- ASHA Certification
- Bilingual a plus; but not required
- Write diagnostic reports, make recommendations to the Individual Educational Plan (IEP) Team members and facilitates referrals to other agencies or clinics when necessary
- Administer diagnostic tests to identify the language, speech and hearing needs of referred students when the communication handicap is the primary condition to convey to IEP Team
- Develop and maintain weekly schedule which allows time for diagnostic assessments, direct services to students, indirect paperwork completion, and consultation to parents, students, and other special education staff members
Send your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for immediate review and consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled