Part Time Licensed Physical Therapist Atlanta Georgia K-12 Remote Position
Part – Time – Licensed Physical Therapist – Atlanta Georgia – K-12 – Remote Position
This is a part-time (1 hour a week) position for a licensed and qualified Physical Therapist. The selected Physical Therapist for consideration must have 2 years or more of experience in a school-based setting, as well as a current active license in the state of GA to qualify.
Enjoy working from the comfort of your own home while making a positive impact on these extraordinary students! This is a flexible schedule that can work around your schedule.
• Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy
• License in the State of GA as a Physical Therapist
• 2 years of experience in a school setting
• 2 years of experience as a Physical Therapist
• Comfortable with all grade levels
• Comfortable Zoom platform
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled