Part Time Licensed Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Teletherapy
Email your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com to start your next career conversation!
Interviews are being held now for the Spring Semester and potentially Summer Sessions upon a successful Spring!
The Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) is responsible for planning and providing speech services to students with speech, voice, or language disorders. The SLP will assess students and provide therapeutic intervention to eliminate or reduce problems or impairments that interfere with their students’ ability to derive full benefit from the educational program.
Minimum Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Master’s in Speech Language Pathology
- Equivalent Washington OR Georgia OR Florida Licensure
- ASHA Certification
- Contract; 1099
- Part-time; 23 - 32 hours weekly
- Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP)
- Assist and guide teachers and other staff members in preventing and/or observing, describing and referring suspected and identified speech, language and hearing impairments
Contact Lead Recruiter Daryl for more information and to be considered immediately!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled