Part-Time New Hampshire School Psychologist- Work From Home!
New Hampshire School Psychologist- Work From Home!
VocoVision offers school psychologists a flexible, remote opportunity to work with students. Our certified independent contractors work with K-12 students via live videoconferencing, using the similar techniques and materials as they would with a traditional service.
- Master’s Degree
- NASP certification
- Must be licensed in NH (or willing to obtain)
We work our hardest to match clinicians to districts that best fits their preferences and schedules.
- Provide direct services and/or conduct evaluations
- Communicate/collaborate with school staff and parents as required by school or applicable regulations
- Provide timely documentation for IEPs, evaluation reports, and progress reports as required by state and local regulations
- Provide case management services as required by school, including scheduling, writing and managing BIPs, preparing for and conducting IEP meetings
- 15-17 hours a week
Necessary Skills & Desired Experience:
- State license or certificate as a school psychologist
- NCSP preferred
- 2+ years of recent school experience
- Experience participating in IEP meetings and compiling integrated psychoeducational reports
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills
To be considered, please send a copy of your resume to Jessica Pulliam at Jessica.Pulliam@vocovision.com. Please call me directly at 678-459-1115 for any questions or concerns.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled