Part Time Occupational Therapist Opportunity- Telehealth
Part Time Occupational Therapist Opportunity - Telehealth
THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY
Teletherapy is the latest way to affect students’ lives from the comfort of your own home. VocoVision is now working with a school district in Massachusetts that is accepting teletherapy as the alternative to onsite assistance in their special education department.
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for screening, evaluation, identification, and providing direct and indirect services to students with fine and gross motor deficits.
- License in state of residence and practice as Occupational Therapist
- Minimum 2 years of k-12th experience preferred
- Contract: 1099
- Part time: 20 - 28.5 hours weekly
- Provide direct and indirect occupational therapy services to assigned students, including fine body development and motor development
- Analyze evaluations of students’ perceptual-motor, hand functions, sensory development, and muscle strength through a variety of functional, behavioral and standardized assessments, skilled observation, checklists, histories, and interviews.
If you are seeking career advancement with a growing TeleTherapy company, please submit your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for expedited review!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled