Part-Time Physical Therapist (PT) Position Available | Louisiana School District
VocoVision is seeking a dedicated and skilled Physical Therapist to fulfill an independent contracting role for an amazing school district. If you are a passionate and licensed Physical Therapist looking for a fulfilling part-time opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
Position: Part-Time Physical Therapist
Location: Anywhere (must be Louisiana licensed)
Type: Part-Time (3 days/week), Fully-Virtual
- Mostly testing
- ???????Caseload: 60 students
- Conduct thorough evaluations of patients' physical conditions, medical history, and treatment goals.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and rehabilitation programs based on patients' specific needs.
- Implement a wide range of therapeutic exercises and modalities to enhance patients' mobility, strength, and flexibility.
- Monitor patients' progress and make necessary adjustments to treatment plans to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Educate patients on proper techniques for self-care and injury prevention.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, such as physicians and occupational therapists, to provide comprehensive patient care.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records.
- Valid and current state licensure as a Physical Therapist.
- Proven experience in providing physical therapy services, preferably in a clinical setting.
- Strong knowledge of various physical therapy techniques and modalities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Empathy and compassion for patients undergoing rehabilitation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Flexibility to work part-time hours and potentially accommodate varying schedules.
- Certification in specialized areas of physical therapy (e.g., sports medicine, geriatrics, neurology, etc.).
- Experience with electronic medical records (EMR) systems.
Must have license
At least two years of school/pediatric experience
Home computer with high internet speed
Must be tech savvy (we do have onboarding for the software!)
Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being an independent contractor
If you are passionate about providing exceptional care and helping students achieve their rehabilitation goals, we invite you to apply for this rewarding position. To apply, please call me (904) 337-3617 or email me [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled