Part-Time Remote Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Position in Alaska
As a sign language interpreter, you use your unique skill set to ensure that all students can access the learning being delivered. By utilizing your expertise as a VocoVision remote sign language interpreter, you will impact many students and families throughout the country. With the freedom of working virtually, you can balance your life, benefitting students as well as yourself.
- Part Time (5 hours per week)
- Start Date: ASAP-End of school year
- 1:1 with a 6th grade student (One hour sessions)
- The student has down syndrome and can hear but also uses ASL. She would have an aide or sped teacher with her during this session.
- More details upon interview
- No license needed just need to have a EIPA of 4.0 or above.
If Interested in this opportunity please apply and contact me, Hannah Tobin, with an updated resume at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled