Part-time Remote TDHH - South Dakota
Vocovision is searching for a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing to take on a remote mild to moderate caseload for a K-12 South Dakota district. We provide clinical and technical training for all our candidates to give them the most overall success. If you are over fighting traffic, then we have the solution for you!
- Master’s Degree in Special Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- SD Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- At least 2-3 years of previous school’s experience
- Fluency in ASL
- 10+ hours/week
- Contract (1099)
- Caseload: 5 students, K-12th grade
- Teaching language, literacy, reading, and math
Contact Spencer if you are interested with a copy of your resume and 2-3 references.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled