Part Time Special Education Teacher - Fully Remote - Missouri
Remote Special Education Teacher – Part-time – k-12
We are currently looking for a Special Education teacher to come on board for the remainder of the school year to fill a part-time position in Missouri. The selected teacher will use our online platform to perform case management duties for their assigned caseload. Additionally, you’ll receive any technical support you need from VocoVision’s team to help you make your transition to a remote job.
- Administers various types of assessments i.e. performance assessments, formal and informal assessments, etc. to monitor student comprehension
- Prepares lessons and outlines to use in class that effectively cover the material
- Coordinates parent/teacher conferences as needed to review student's performance- behavior and other issues.
- Master's Degree in Special Education
- Valid Missouri Teaching Certificate with Special Education endorsement
- 2 years of experience in a Missouri school
- Must have all clearances to work in public/charter school
To apply, send your resume and 2-3 references to Dean McKenzie at [email protected]!
Dean McKenzie | VocoVision Account Executive | (678) 920-5938
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.