Part-Time Speech Language Pathologist in Florida - Remote Opportunity
Are you a Speech Language Pathologist licensed to work in Florida? Sunbelt is in search of an SLP available to work remotely with pre-school students. Although part-time, this position is for the entire 22/23 school year.
- Develop and lead IEP meetings
- Testing and assessments
- Direct Therapy
- Progress notes
- Work with students in a self-contained classroom 2 hours per day.
- Licensed SLP-CCC
- Certified to work in Florida
- Minimum: 2 years of experience in a school setting
- United States residency or located on military base
Account Executive: [email protected] 813-749-5274
Assignment Length: ASAP - June 2022.
Apply for virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job in Florida by uploading a resume to this post and contacting Maritza Romero - Account Executive.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled