Part-Time Speech Language Pathologist in Illinois
VocoVision offers Speech Language Pathologists the flexibility to work remote with students! Caseloads vary k-12 via teletherapy and videoconferencing. We provide the tools; you provide the skills!
- Master’s Degree – SLP
- Must be licensed in Illinois
- Minimum 2 years of school-based experience preferred, but not required
- 100% Remote, Weekly Pay
- Conduct evaluations and provide direct services
- Communicate with school staff and parents per regulations
- Provide case management services, including scheduling, writing/managing caseloads, preparing for/conducting IEP meetings
To be considered for this position, send a copy of your resume to Ashley Walker at Ashley.Walker@Vocovision.com or call 678-497-4792.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled