Part-Time | Speech Language Pathologist | Virtual | Light Caseload | Colorado
Here at VocoVision we are partnered with school districts nationwide. We work to help strengthen the future of the next generation. We are looking for passionate people looking to make a impact for the lives of students and families nationwide.
We are currently on the market for a licensed Speech Language Pathologist for a full-time position for the 2022/2023 school year in Colorado. If you believe that you will be a good fit for the position, please APPLY ONLINE. There are more details listed below:
- Part-Time Hours.
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish with students on caseload.
- Working with K-8th Grade students.
- Caseload consists of students with mild autism.
- Working with IEPs to meet educational goals.
- More exact details about caseload upon interview.
- State licensure is required in both states. (Residence and Worksite)
- Must hold CCC. (Certificate of Clinical Competence)
- Must have a Master's Degree.
- Minimum of 2 Years school experience.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- If you don't have any of these requirements. Please, DO NOT APPLY.
Would be considered a 1099 independent contractor for all virtual positions with VocoVision.
The district is currently holding several interviews and is ready to hire as soon as possible. If you are interested please email me your updated resume at [email protected] and I will get in touch with you about the next steps in the hiring process.
We only hire the best of the best to help serve the young minds of the future. If you believe that you are a perfect fit for the position, please apply as soon as possible because this opportunity will not be available for long.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled