Part Time Speech Pathologist - School Based TeleHealth
VocoVision is in search for a SLP to provide therapy remotely in a school district in need of a Speech Language Pathologist. Flexible schedule, work from home, help students build a great foundation for life, and be a hero for a school district in need!
- Licensure (or willingness to immediately obtain) in Illinois
- Licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist in your current state of residence
- Masters Level Degree
- Approved by ASHA
- At least 1 full year of schools’ experience
- Participate and Build Individual Evaluation Plans
- Ability to pass basic computer screening
- WE WILL TRAIN – NO PRIOR VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Flexible - Interviews currently being scheduled
- Full Time Preferred, Part TIme May Be Accepted for Ideal Clinician
- 1099 Contract
- Duration of School Year
To learn more about teletherapy and the great possibilities with VocoVision contact me!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled